MIS Choice is a leading IT Solutions provider based in the Chicagoland area that offers national and global reach to our customers. Named to the INC 5000 and MSP 501, MIS provides cutting edge solutions to our clients in the areas of full IT outsourcing, professional services, cloud services, and customized application development.
We are looking for someone who is interested in starting a career with a fast growing company and helping contribute to the growth and success of the team. Please take some time to learn more about our company and product offering prior to applying.
The Sales Administrator at MIS is responsible for providing vital day-to-day support to the company’s Sales & Marketing team. This individual will handle important administrative tasks, such as order processing & receiving, proposal/quote creation and updating the company CRM to keep customer records & agreements up to date.
In addition, the Sales Administrator will assist the team with Event Planning & Coordination, Social Media Posts, Customer Interaction and other duties as required.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Sales Team in the form of producing reports, updating company records, preparing shipping details and other general administration
- Create simple quotations and proposals
- Process won opportunities for purchasing with vendors
- Receiving of orders and updating the company CRM
- Register for Partner & Vendor Promotions, Opportunity Registration & Backend Rebates
- Assistance in Event Planning & Coordination
- Assistance with Marketing Efforts such as social media, newsletters, lead database maintenance
- Assist Sales Team with client requests when team is out of the office
- Must have excellent oral & written communication skills
- 2+ Years Experience in a Similar Position
- Excellent customer service experience
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Prior experience working in the Information Technology Industry
- Experience with Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) & Quoting Tools. Connectwise or Quosal Experience a huge plus.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Company 401k Match
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
- Paid Day off for Birthday
- Company Provided Cell Phone
- Twice Weekly Company Provided Lunches
- Unlimited Coffee & Beverages
- Fun, Casual Culture
If you are interested in this position, please Apply Here